Warning: Though we do interview a clown on this episode of "The Dave and Steve Show," we would like to remind you that we are not a show for kids, so please make sure the little buggers are out of earshot before you listen!
The guys spend most of this show clowning around with none other than Northwest icon, JP Patches!
- Steve attends the wedding from hell.
- Tracy calls Steve and Dave out on their lack of testicular fortitude.
- Dave attends the fair, and in a shocking twist, hates every minute of it.
- The Snowman and that movie guy are dead.
- John McCain picked a MILF, or "naughty librarian" as Tracy calls her.
- Someone got married in a morgue.
- You drink more when you're poor.
- The boys finish off the cast with what just might be their most entertaining interview to date.
It's our best show yet, whether you're a JP Patches fan or not!
Episode #29 - The JP Patches Show
For more awesome content like this, check DaveSteve.com daily, and tell your friends that new episodes of The Dave and Steve Show are posted weekly here on the site!