This time on the big show:
- Steve hits the first of two family reunions, and his uncle gets garbage thrown in his pickup.
- Your wife can turn you from a dirty Republican into a dirty Democrat.
- Tracy is having technical troubles, and a new DaSS drinking game is born!
- Dave got his tooth messed up by the Dentist and landed a new job.
- Tracy did things to Dave's home that shouldn't be mentioned.
- The mailbag is full again! (Send your letters now to email@example.com)
- Amber writes in again, and it's entertaining as always.
- Steve forgot to mention the Peanuts Animator in his dead celebrity news.
- Gary Coleman is down and out in Utah.
- Oasis got jacked on stage.
- You should say "mentally challenged" when referring to President Bush.
- Birds can sound a lot like women in peril.
- That wasn't an 8 inch sausage, but it was a nice spice rub.
- The guys finish off the shows talking about their dream jobs as well as the worst jobs they've ever had. Think you can top severed cow heads, insulation installation, selling phonebook ads in a burning town, or pouring concrete in the rain? Drop us a line and tell us about it!
As you can see, it's a jam-packed show, and one you certainly don't want to miss. Plus we talk frozen waffles!
Episode #30 - The Frozen Waffles Show
For more awesome content like this, check DaveSteve.com daily, and tell your friends that new episodes of The Dave and Steve Show are posted weekly here on the site!