We get our nerd on for this show!
- It's raining hard in Parts Unknown.
- Steve gets his kid a Diego light for his Birthday.
- J the Producer is MIA again, but pops in later.
- Tracy hates themed Birthday parties, and takes his kid to mini-golf but is too cheap to spring for the cart.
- Dave's In-Laws were in-house and put Dave in a bad mood.
- Dave questions if he should sink money into making the podcast better, and Steve is not a fan of the "pitch-in."
- J the Producer thinks our first contest entry is a Photoshop job.
- You can see a free movie provided you have a time machine.
- Our movie pitches from last week didn't go over well with the Pile.
- Dave and Tracy still have yet to see "The Dark Knight."
- One of the DMB died, and Tracy and Dave agree that he's in a better place now.
- Gary Glitter is out and looking for work.
- The Olympics overfilled the pool.
- AC/DC's new CD will only be available at Wal-Mart and Steve shows his Democratic side by not buying it from them.
- Neighbors have loud sex in England and Tracy saw his naked.
- Rats are good food too.
- A man humps a bench and gets stuck to it.
- The show ends with the boys getting their "nerd on," by talking about what makes each of them nerds.
All this and so much more!
Episode #27 - The Pocket Protector Show
For more awesome content like this, check DaveSteve.com daily, and tell your friends that new episodes of The Dave and Steve Show are posted weekly here on the site!